Rabies Vaccination in Spring

Spring Rabies Vaccinations (Group Shots) will be administered by the town. According to the Rabies Prevention Law, those who own a dog that is 91 days old and older are required to register the dog once in its lifetime and have it vaccinated against rabies once a year.
In addition, rabies is a horrible disease that also infect people and almost 100% of those who contract the disease will die, so please be sure to have your dog receive a rabies vaccination either through a group shot administered by the town or an individual shot administered at a veterinary clinic.

Vaccination date & time, and venue

May 13th, 2021 (Thu.)

  • Higashi Jidokan: 9:20 – 9:40
  • Tobu Kominkan: 9:55 – 10:15
  • Hokubu Kominkan: 10:30 – 10:50
  • Jobu Kominkan: 11:05 – 11:25
  • Chubu Kominkan: 13:00 – 13:20
  • Seibu Kominkan: 13:35 – 13:55
  • Sakata Higashi Kominkan: 14:10 – 14:30

May 14th, 2021 (Fri.)

  • Furukori Kominkan: 9:20 – 9:40
  • Yorikido Minami Kominkan: 9:55 – 10:15
  • Okayama Cho Kominkan: 10:30 – 10:50
  • Sengoku Kominkan: 11:05 – 11:25
  • Yoshida Nishi Kominkan: 13:00 – 13:20
  • Yoshida Higashi Kominkan: 13:35 – 13:55
  • Kokai Nishi Kominkan: 14:10 – 14:30

May 15th, 2021 (Sat.)

Oizumi Town Hall: 9:30 – 11:30


Rabies Vaccination only (Registered)

3,500 yen (Rabies Vaccination: 2,950 yen,  Handling charge to issue the “Kyokenbyo Yobo Cyusha Sumi Hyo (Voucher (Plate) of Rabies Vaccination Completion)”: 550 yen)

New Registration and Vaccination

6,500 yen (Registration Fee: 3,000 yen, Rabies Vaccination: 2,950 yen,  Handling charge to issue the “Kyokenbyo Yobo Cyusha Sumi Hyo (Voucher (Plate) of Rabies Vaccination Completion)”: 550 yen)

Things to bring

Rabies Vaccination only (Registered)

  • Notice Postcard
  • Fee
If you have lost the notice postcard, 

Even if you have lost the notice postcard, if we can confirm the dog’s registration by the dog license, you can still get your dog vaccinated. 

New Registration and Vaccination

  • Your identification documents such as your driver’s license card, your residence card (Zairyu Card), or etc.   
  • Documents that can confirm the dog’s date of birth, such as a pedigree certificate or vaccination certificate (only if a pedigree certificate, etc. has been issued)
  • Fee
When you moved in from other municipalities (If you have the dog license issued by other municipalities) 

You are required to take procedures at the Environmental Development Division. 


  • If your dog bites another person or other animal, the town cannot be held responsible.
  • Dogs which are sick, are in pregnancy, or are within 2 weeks after childbirth may not be eligible to receive the rabies vaccination.
  • As owner’s responsibility, bring your dog’s droppings back to your home without fail.
  • This event is subject to change due to situation of COVID-19.

Contact Information

Environmental Development Division
Phone: 0276-63-3111
Counter: The 5th counter on the 1st floor in the Town Hall