マイナンバーカードを交付しています/The “My Number Card” is being issued.

English follows Japanese.



  • マイナンバーカード表面(イメージ)


  • マイナンバーカード裏面(イメージ)




  1. 通知カードといっしょに届いているマイナンバーカードの申請書を確認してください。
  2. 6か月以内に撮影した顔写真を申請書に貼り付け、通知に同封されている返信用封筒に入れて、ポストに投函してください。
  3. マイナンバーカードの交付準備が整ったら、「個人番号カード交付通知書」をお届けします。
  4. 住民課窓口で本人確認をさせていただいた上、暗証番号を設定していただいてマイナンバーカードが交付されます。



  • 平日:午前8時30分から午後5時15分まで
  • 水曜日:午前8時30分から午後7時15分まで
  • 土曜日(第3土曜日を除く):午前8時30分から午後5時15分まで



  • 個人番号カード交付通知書
  • 通知カード
  • 本人確認書類
  • 住民基本台帳カード(お持ちの人のみ)






  • 郵便番号:219-8650
  • 日本郵便株式会社 川崎東郵便局 郵便私書箱第2号
  • 地方公共団体情報システム機構
  • 個人番号カード交付申請書受付センター 宛







  • 住民課またはマイナンバーカードコールセンターへ連絡して、カード機能を一時停止してください。
  • 自宅以外での紛失・盗難は警察に遺失物などの届出をしてください。
  • 警察の遺失届受理番号などと本人確認書類を持って、住民課窓口でマイナンバーカードの紛失・廃止届を出してください。





住民経済部 住民課


The “My Number Card (an individual number card)” is a plastic card which contains an IC chip, and the name, address, date of birth, sex, My Number (the Individual Number), and ID photograph, etc., are displayed on it. This card can be used as an identification card for identity verification as well as to receive a wide range of services including municipality services and electronic applications using the electronic certificate such as e-Tax.

It usually takes about one month from application to issuance, but may take longer if the number of applications increases nationwide in the future.

  • マイナンバーカード表面(イメージ)

    Front Side of My Number Card (Image)

  • マイナンバーカード裏面(イメージ)

    Back Side of My Number Card (Image)

How to apply for and receive the “My Number Card”

The process from application to issuance is as follows.

  1. Check the application form of “My Number Card” which was sent together with “Tsuchi Card”.  
    Your name and address are indicated on the front page of the application form. 
    Please make sure that the contents on the front page are correct, and write your name and the date of the application by your hand on the back side of the application form. 
    In addition, if you do not wish to have an  electronic certificate issued, please fill in the check box of the relevant electronic certificate in black. 
    If you have changed your address or name, or if you are a foreign nationality and your period of stay has been renewed, please come to the resident affairs division so that your application form can be re-issued. 
  2. Attach your face photo which have taken within 6 months to the application form, place it in the return envelope enclosed with the notice, and drop it in the mailbox.
  3. When your “My Number Card” is ready to be issued, a notice of  issuance of  your “Individual Number Card” will be mailed. 
    Please come to the resident affairs division with the required documents mentioned below. 
  4. After confirming your identity, you will be asked to set your password and your “My Number Card” will be issued. 

Handling charge for initial issuance of  the “My Number Card” is free. 

Issuance Hours

  • Weekdays: 8:30AM ~ 5:15PM
  • Wednesday: 8:30Am ~ 7:15PM
  • Saturday (except the 3rd Saturday of the month) : 8:30AM ~ 5:15PM

From April, 2020 to March, 2021, the 3rd Saturday of the month is also available to issue as a special measure to promote issuance.  

Required Documents

  • Notice of  issuance of  your “Individual Number Card” (Kojin Bango Card Kofu Tsuchi Sho) : Post Card
  • Tsuchi Card
  • Your identification document (Zairyu Card, Driver’s License Card, Passport, etc.)
  • Basic Resident Register Card (if you have)

Application for reissuance of the “My Number Card”

Even if your “My Number Card” has been issued, if you wish to reissue it due to loss or other reasons, please take procedures as follows.  

The issuance process after application is the same as initial process. 

Application Method

Send the application form for reissuance (Sai Kofu Shinseisho) to the following address. 

  • 〒219-8650
  • Japan Post Co., Ltd. Kawasaki Higashi Post Office, P.O. Box No. 2
  • Japan Agency for Local Authority Information Systems
  • Individual Number Card Issuance Application Reception Center

Preparation for the application

You may need to make preparations depending on the reason for reissuance, please check the followings.  

If your card is damaged or expired,

Your card must be collected. Please submit a return form at the resident affairs division. 

If your card has been lost or stolen, 

Before taking procedures of the reissuance application at the resident affairs division, following procedures are required. 

  • Notify the resident affairs division or “My Number Card” call center and stop the card function temporarily. 
  • If your card has been lost or stolen outside your home, submit a a lost and found (Ishitsubutsu Todoke) report or so on to the police. 
  • Please bring the receipt number of the “lost and found (Ishitsubutsu Todoke)” and your identification documents, and submit the lost and abolition form of “My Number Card” at the resident affairs division. 
“My Number Card” Call Center

Phone: 0570-783-578

Reissue Fee

800 yen per card
(200 yen will be added for each electronic certificate to be stored.)

Contact Information

Resident Affairs Division
Phone: 0276-63-3111
Counter: the 1st counter on the 1st floor in the Town Hall