Status Report (Genkyo-Todoke) for Child Allowance (Jido-Teate) or Special Benefits (Tokubetsu-Kyufu)

Recipients of Child Allowance (Jido-Teate) and Special Benefits (Tokubetsu-Kyufu) are required to submit their Status Report (Genkyo-Todoke) in June every year. 
The status report is a report to confirm your child rearing circumstance and income, and to check if you are eligible continuously to receive the allowance or the special benefits. 
Notices of the status report will be mailed in early June. If you do not submit the status report, you may not be able to receive the child allowance or the special benefits after June, so please be sure to provide it in June. 

For your convenience, the following special reception counter for the child allowance status report will be set so that you can submit the status report until 7 PM. 
In order to make a judgment if you are eligible to receive the allowance, we will confirm your spouse’s income as well. 
By the way, if you are a public servant, please take procedure at your work place. 

Standard Reception Counter for Child Allowance Stats Report

Reception Period

June 1st, 2021 (Tue.) ~ June 30th, 2021 (Tue.) except Saturdays and Sundays


The 23rd counter on the 3rd floor in the town hall

Reception Time

8:30 – 17:15

Special Reception Counter for Child Allowance Stats Report

The special counter to extend the reception time will be set as follows. Thngs 

Reception Period

June 9th, 2021 (Wed.) ~ June 15th, 2021 (Tue.) except Saturday and Sunday


Middle sized meeting room (Chu-Kaigishitsu) on the 3rd floor in the town hall

Reception Time

8:30 – 19:00

Things to bring

  • Status Report Form (Genkyo-Todoke-Yoshi)
  • A copy of the health insurance card of the recipient (guardian) and spouse (if there is a spouse) (not required for those who are enrolled in the National Health Insurance of Oizumi Town) 
  • Individual Number (My Number

Other documents may be required separately depending on the household.

Income restrictions

If the recipient’s income is over the income restrictions, a uniform amount of 5,000 yen per child will be paid as a special benefit.

Pittari Service

If you have an individual card (My Number Card), you can use the “Pittari Service” to take procedures about the Status Report. Fore details, please visit the following website.

Submission by Mail

You can submit the status report by mail, but please note that you will need to come to the Children Affairs Division if there are any omissions or other incomplete forms.

Contact Information

Children Affairs Division
Phone: 0276-63-3111
Counter: The 23rd counter on the 3rd floor in the Town Hall